Join team Marlow!
About the Brand
Founded in 2020 and Based in Auckland, New Zealand, Marlow is a multi-channel retailer and distributor of women’s athleisure wear. We pride ourselves on producing high quality active and leisure products.
We have a passionate and close-knit team that is dedicated to continuous improvement, both in the product we design and how we deliver it to market. This is an attitude that extends to our strong customer focus.
Sustainability is at the heart of all our business practices. Here at Marlow we are always looking to improve our processes to ensure we are thinking about our impact on the environment and a sustainable future.
We are on an exciting journey and have huge goals to further expand the business both in domestic and international markets. Join us to embark on our next chapter of growth.
Store Manager - Milford | Full time
We are looking for a dynamic person who…
- Is passionate to work for a NZ owned and operated brand
- Lives a healthy and active lifestyle
- Can inspire both their team & customers!
- Thrives in a boutique environment working one on one with customers
- Is flexible and has a positive attitude and outlook.
- Tuesday - Saturday roster, approx 37-40 hours per week.
- Manager and lead our team our team with a focus on customer customer Service and Sales.
- Provide a premium in store experience and
- Support the Multi-site Manager with all tasks
- Visual Merchandising and table displays
- Ecommerce / Online customer service
- Act as a Marlow brand ambassador
- Online dispatch
- Social media content creation
- VIP management, styling and wardrobe appointments
- Store operations - including banking and wages
- Stock Management and Stocktake
- KPI management and benchmarking.
- Leading by example in all areas of your work
What we can offer:
- A competitive remuneration package, including bonus + incentives
- Incredible wardrobe allowance and 40% off all Marlow products
- Report to our multi-site manager
- A supportive and nurturing culture
- The opportunity to grow in a progressive brand
Applicants must have:
- Previous experience in a management role
- Ability to communicate effectively with both customers and team members
- Be passionate about fashion
- Love building relationships with customers
- Understanding of inventory management systems and POS systems
- Be able to commit to a role long-term
- Able to assist with in store events (New brand launches & VIP Evenings)
- A flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business as well as being able to work at any of our Auckland stores, should the need arise.
If you would like to be part of this small dynamic team and join this new brand that is growing rapidly, then please apply today by emailing your cv and cover letter to email@example.com and we will be in touch to set up an interview should you be successful.
Follow us: @marlowstore
Expressions of interest
We are always on the lookout for enthusiastic and talented people to join our team, if you love fashion, enjoy an active lifestyle and share our vision, we would love to hear from you!
If you’d like to join MARLOW please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org