Join team Marlow!
Production Manager - Head office
This is a newly created role, we are on the hunt for a production expert to manage all our offshore production. A big focus of this role will be on sourcing and fabric development. We are a small dynamic and high performing team and we look forward to finding the right person.
- Building strong supplier relationships - we have fantastic supplier relationships so its essential we continue to develop these relationships.
- Managing each step of the production process - from fabric sourcing right through to delivery in to warehouse.
- Negotiating cost prices to achieve our margin targets
- Managing the critical path
- Logistics and freight booking and costings
- As we are a new brand systemisation is key and improving the end to end production process.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience with offshore manufacturing
- Great understanding of fabrics and garment construction
- Excellent communicator, both written & verbal
- Proactive, forward thinking and able to think outside of the box
- Adopts an innovative & creative approach to problem solving
- Strong organisational skills to effectively manage time, prioritise and manage multiple tasks while consistently meeting deadlines
- Detail-focused and process driven
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and works well under pressure.
- Passionate about sustainability - this is very important to us!
This position is based in our Auckland Head Office, we are open to people wanting to work part time or full time hours.
To find out more information, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Retail Roles :
We are have 2 boutiques in Auckland and are recruiting for multiple roles within the store : Full time/Part time/Casual staff
Full Time/Part time / Casual Staff - Flexible on days but must be free to work at least one weekend shift. 40% off all Marlow products!
If you would like to be part of this small dynamic team and join this new brand that is growing rapidly, then please apply today with your cv and cover letter, and our directors will be in touch to set up an interview should you be successful.
Follow us: @marlowstore
To find out more information, please apply below or submit a copy of your resume a cover letter and a recent photo showing us your Marlow style to firstname.lastname@example.org
Expressions of interest
We are always on the lookout for enthusiastic and talented people to join our team, if you love fashion, enjoy an active lifestyle and share our vision, we would love to hear from you!
If you’d like to join MARLOW please email your resume and cover letter to Bailey@marlownz.com