Join team Marlow!
About the Brand
Founded in 2020 and Based in Auckland, New Zealand, Marlow is a multi-channel retailer and distributor of women’s athleisure wear. We pride ourselves on producing high quality active and leisure products.
We have a passionate and close-knit team that is dedicated to continuous improvement, both in the product we design and how we deliver it to market. This is an attitude that extends to our strong customer focus.
Sustainability is at the heart of all our business practices. Here at Marlow we are always looking to improve our processes to ensure we are thinking about our impact on the environment and a sustainable future.
We are on an exciting journey and have huge goals to further expand the business both in domestic and international markets. Join us to embark on our next chapter of growth.
We need your help!
Our store team is expanding, and we are looking for some fabulous women to bring on board to help take our brand into the next growth phase. We need people to help our customers feel great and enjoy expressing themselves where fashion meets daily life.
Are you someone that loves people and has a passion for health and wellness, is friendly, like to have a bit of fun and of course has a love for fashion and quality?
Are you a mum, looking to return to work or are you considering a change in career? Are you a Pilates instructor looking for hours to supplement your classes?
Here at Marlow, we are a team of 15 women from all ages and walks of life. Including;
Teachers, Designers, University students, National Managers, Mothers and more. We have a diverse range of cultures. We have fun, work hard and all share a common love for the Marlow brand
You will enjoy building our Marlow community, who love coming back because of the team and the experience of exploring fresh ideas and garments that make them feel great. You are more than a shop assistant, you are an inspired community experience person and stylist.
All our stylists are provided with a Marlow wardrobe to complete your look, along with great training and development when you join Team Marlow.
If this sounds like you or you would like to refer someone else who you think would be perfect – please get in touch we’d love to hear from you!
We are offering a $500 voucher to spend in-store or online if your referral is successful!
Wholesale Manager - Full time - 12 Month Mat cover
Objective of the Role:
In this role you will be responsible for building and driving the Marlow wholesale strategy in collaboration with the Director
To generate revenue through the execution and optimisation of the overarching marketing strategy and ensuring consistency across all customer touch points.
This role represents a unique opportunity to be part of a fast-growing athleisure wear brand, with a vision to create best-in-class products globally.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Work closely with the Director to set wholesale brand strategy in NZ/International
- Manage existing customer accounts and building relationships with buyers
- Face-to-face customer service in the showroom, selling a full range of styles to B2B clientele with the Director
- Responding to emails and answering phone calls, following up on orders
- Present ranges to buyers - both in the showroom and via video call
- Converting online customer enquiries and new customer sign-ups
- Maximising sales with excellent product knowledge and upselling
- Achieving set weekly/monthly KPI's
- Providing feedback to management and design teams on stock levels, bestsellers and consumer feedback
- Merchandising the showroom
- Producing sales reports and participating in weekly team meetings
- Responsible for updating all logs (account lists, returns log, credits logs, market log, ship logs, etc)
- Calendar management - ensuring all showroom / Zoom appointments and internal meetings are booked and communicated to appropriate internal and external team members.
- Manage credit applications for new account setups
- Manage all wholesale invoices and payments, ensuring 20th-of-the-month invoices are paid on time.
- Manage and support pick/pack of wholesale orders.
- Must have a global awareness of the Marlow wholesale business.
- An exceptional awareness of current and future fashion trends.
- Research new markets and prospect stores to continue the growth of wholesale business.
- Travel to wholesalers and new markets to visit and present ranges.
- Manage off-season & sale through outlets/marketplaces.
- Passionate about customer service
- Possess good people skills and have an outgoing, bubbly personality
- Ability to multitask and be an all-rounder
- Proven sales experience
- Be self-motivated, positive and enthusiastic
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to build strong, long-term relationships with customers
- Demonstrate great organisation, planning and time management skills
- Strong work ethic with a can-do attitude
- Able to work independently plus be part of a small close knit team
Store Manager - Ponsonby | Full time
We are looking for a dynamic person who…
- Is passionate to work for a NZ owned and operated brand
- Lives a healthy and active lifestyle
- Can inspire both their team & customers!
- Thrives in a boutique environment working one on one with customers
- Is flexible and has a positive attitude and outlook.
- Tuesday - Saturday roster, approx 37-40 hours per week.
- Manager and lead our team our team with a focus on customer customer Service and Sales.
- Provide a premium in store experience and
- Support the Multi-site Manager with all tasks
- Visual Merchandising and table displays
- Ecommerce / Online customer service
- Act as a Marlow brand ambassador
- Online dispatch
- Social media content creation
- VIP management, styling and wardrobe appointments
- Store operations - including banking and wages
- Stock Management and Stocktake
- KPI management and benchmarking.
- Leading by example in all areas of your work
What we can offer:
- A competitive remuneration package, including bonus + incentives
- Incredible wardrobe allowance and 40% off all Marlow products
- Report to our multi-site manager
- A supportive and nurturing culture
- The opportunity to grow in a progressive brand
Applicants must have:
- Previous experience in a management role
- Ability to communicate effectively with both customers and team members
- Be passionate about fashion
- Love building relationships with customers
- Understanding of inventory management systems and POS systems
- Be able to commit to a role long-term
- Able to assist with in store events (New brand launches & VIP Evenings)
- A flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business as well as being able to work at any of our Auckland stores, should the need arise.
Other roles available:
Auckland / Part-time Stylists - we want to hear from passionate individuals that enjoy learning new skills and working in a team environment. Previous experience in retail or hospitality is preferred but not critical. The role is flexible for the right candidate, but at least one weekend day is required.
If you would like to be part of this small dynamic team and join this new brand that is growing rapidly, then please apply today by emailing your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch to set up an interview should you be successful.
Follow us: @marlowstore
Expressions of interest
We are always on the lookout for enthusiastic and talented people to join our team, if you love fashion, enjoy an active lifestyle and share our vision, we would love to hear from you!
If you’d like to join MARLOW please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com