RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
We hope you love your new Marlow purchase, but we understand if you're not 100% happy with your purchase. We offer returns on full priced products only purchased online at marlowstore.com, subject to the following conditions:
- You return your items within 14 days in the original condition from the date you received your order.
- Products must be returned unworn, unwashed, in their original condition and with all tags attached.
- A proof of purchase by way of receipt, order number or customer order confirmation email.
We will NOT accept returns if they have any of the following:
- Garments have been worn, damaged, altered or washed will not be accepted.
- Makeup or deodorant marks
- Any strong odours or smells
- Swing tags removed or packaging is missing
Returns and exchanges are not available for items purchased on sale or with a promotional discount of 20% or more. Some limited exceptions are made if an item is deemed faulty. Credit notes are not offered on sale items. Sale items are final. Size exchanges are subject to availability.
How to make a return
- Please email our online team at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return within 14 days of receipt of your order, as indicated by your courier delivery time.
- In order to make a return, you will need to provide proof of purchase : including your order number, full name and address + your reason for return.
- From here you will be given a reference number and a return address to send your package to.
- Once you have received your returns request number, please send your package to the address provided, using a traceable shipping method.
- Please note we cannot accept responsibility for packages that are lost. We encourage you to re-use our compostable Marlow courier satchels that have a double resealable closure.
- Once your return has been processed, you will receive an email notifying you that this has been actioned. Please note: this may take up to 7 business days.
Please note: For customers outside NZ any taxes or duties incurred are the buyer's responsibility, we do not take responsibility for these charges
We recommend using a registered and trackable method of return shipment and note we do not accept liability for lost returns. Please note, we do not cover return postage costs.
** Please note - for International orders, we can only offer returns for a refund. If you would like to exchange for a different size or colour in the same style we suggest that you immediately repurchase the same style online in the correct colour or size, to ensure it does not sell out. Then the returned item will be refunded from your original purchase.
In the instance your full order is returned for a refund this will incur a $5 deduction fee for NZ orders and a $20 deduction fee for International orders, this is an automatic charge applied to cover any complimentary shipping costs that are offered at the time of your order being placed.
Purchases that have previously been exchanged are not eligible for a refund.
RETURNS IN STORE
Any purchase made in store is not eligible for a refund, however if in original condition and returned within 14 days we are happy to offer an exchange or Marlow store credit. This applies to all purchases made with any of our retail store locations, including over the phone purchases.
Refunds will be reversed onto the original form of payments : ie credit card that you have used to make your purchase. Depending on your bank or provider, refunds may take 5 -10 business days to appear in your account.
Please note : The total amount of the refund will be minus any shipping charges as we do not refund the shipping costs.
We offer exchanges, if you are wanting another size or colour of the exact style you purchased, please follow the above returns method and let our customer service team know you're wanting an exchange. This will be subject to availability at the time. From here we will send out a new item for you to love and enjoy.
If your products are faulty or damaged upon arrival, we sincerely apologise. Please email us directly at email@example.com to arrange a return and we will offer you a refund, exchange or credit note.
If you change your mind and would like to cancel your order, please contact our Customer Service team as soon as possible. Please note that orders that have already been shipped cannot be cancelled.
If you have any questions about your order or a concern, query or complaint relating to our Returns Policy or Process, please contact us with your order number:
Address: 19/282 Ponsonby Road, Ponsonby, Auckland 1011, New Zealand