Marlow & Covid 19
Auckland, Welcome Back!
We are so excited to have you back in store, but before you come inside, please ensure that you:
- Sign in using covid tracer QR code or record keeping book
- Wear a face mask at all times
- Sanitise your hands
- Keep 2 metres apart when entering the store
Our number one priority has always been the safety and well-being of our customers and staff. We're following the government's guidelines to ensure everyone is comfortable and safe as we transition out of lockdown. Please follow the protocols set out below and be patient with our team during this time. Please understand they're trying their best to meet your needs, while keeping safe.
As a business we are ensuring we have ways for customers to shop safely, whilst protecting our staff.
- Staff wearing face coverings at all times, regularly sanitising and frequently cleaning surfaces
- Limiting customer numbers so everyone can safely stay 2 metres apart
- Asking customers to stay home if they are unwell
- Reminding customers to scan in using the NZ COVID Tracer app every time they enter our stores
- Offering contactless options for payment, pick up and delivery
- Providing hand sanitiser for people to use, and regularly cleaning and disinfecting shared surfaces.
If you still prefer to shop online at home or use our click and collect service, this will be fully available too.
Thank you so much for your continued support, it means the absolute world to us.